Salmon Trout at Pt Adelaide

The salmon trout seem to be getting fatter and fatter at Pt Adelaide! Took the kids out today on the boat from Snowdens (car survived the car park :clap: ) A hook up on every cast, odd 1 or 2 were under, otherwise they were 25cm plus. Great fun for the kids, and me, baiting hooks, de-fishing hooks, casting, snags etc... Lol. All worth it!! Plenty of dolphins out and about for the kids to see also. All in all a great day. More stoked about the car not getting broken into more than anything. Lol. Gimbles

The salmon trout seem to be getting fatter and fatter at Pt Adelaide! Took the kids out today on the boat from Snowdens (car survived the car park :clap: ) A hook up on every cast' date=' odd 1 or 2 were under, otherwise they were 25cm plus. Great fun for the kids, and me, baiting hooks, de-fishing hooks, casting, snags etc... Lol. All worth it!! Plenty of dolphins out and about for the kids to see also. All in all a great day. More stoked about the car not getting broken into more than anything. Lol. Gimbles[/quote']Great little report there Gimbles.The ST should only get fatter and beter over the next fewq weeks :clap::fishing: :woohoo:

Why are you surprised your car didn't get broken into...... Has it happened before?

Good question, cos I was unsure that it was dodge around there. that's my number one launch pad, so if you know something I don't, then thank goodness it hasn't happened to me :ohmy: Great heads up on the ST success, I'm planning on a launch (from a mystery location shhhhh) this week end, and since I haven't caught much of late, would love to have a lazy weekend on the chubby salmon trout :woohoo: love em... Thanks again for the re-port :)

You'll have no trouble catching your limit, I caught all mine on lure, kids caught theirs on bait. Have fun!! Re; The boat ramp. A close friend of mine works for the local council, his job involves getting out there every second day to sweep up the multiple patches of broken glass. Very unsafe for your car if your out there at night chasing bream or mullies, only a couple shining lights, very inviting for the riff raff. I have friends who have had their cars broken into and smashed into also. Daytime seems ok though, and the ticket machine is still out of order so it's a freebie launch!! Enjoy and take care. Gimbles

Nice work Gimbles on the STs and for getting your kids onto them :clap: The STs getting bigger slowly :woohoo:

Why are you surprised your car didn't get broken into...... Has it happened before?
Good question' date=' cos I was unsure that it was dodge around there. that's my number one launch pad' date=' so if you know something I don't, then thank goodness it hasn't happened to me :ohmy:quote'']I left a spot near the boat ramp a couple of weekends ago, about 9.30am, and noticed a green 4WD with boat trailer had had one of it's windows pulled out. Not a nice way to return to the boat ramp after fishing :angry: There are a few feral :c about!
  • 10 months later...