Not sure if any of you lads have seen it yet but in the latest catalogue they have nitro jigheads normally $7.95 a pack.... 8 for $10!!!!!!!!!There is a catch! They are the jungle hook type, so for those who aren't familiar with them they are the hooks you rig weedless on soft plastics. They are very lightly weighted with lead and are owner hooks but bloody good value or a great excuse to see if rigging weedless is for you :)I bought 16 packs for $20 and saved myself a touch over $100! 6 x 1/50oz #4 (5 pack)6 x 1/32oz #2 (5 pack)4 x 1/24oz #1 (5 pack)They have a HEAP of them stocked so if there is some left in a week i'll go back and get some more ;)I also noticed they had 50% off yozuri too but i'm stocked up alreadyGet amongst lads and score one hell of a bargain :)Squid

haha is that the case? whoops...I was playing around with my plastics last night and rigging a heap up to see how they'd go on the new sizes i'd bought and they should work a treat!I haven't used them much in the past but i reckon they are going to save me a heap of money fishing for trout and reddies! And hopefully more fish..