i have read alot about flasher rigs for snapper recently as well as seing them on some fishing shows. i have used them a few times and not found them to be any advantage. making up my own rigs seems to work just as well, not to mention being quite a bit cheaper. was wondering if others have used them and found them to work really well or not?

Interesting Topic W2BF.Ive got a few drifting around in my tackle that haven't been used yet; the thinking being the Reds may only take them when they're really agressive :huh::unsure: Then again if that was happening you'd probably be too busy re-baiting to bother tying on a rig !There should be some interesting responses to this I hope :)B)

yep i agree with nikhum.i use them for snapper too, but beware there are some cheapies around that are shite.black magic brand work well for me.io use the 8/0 version and slay plenty of fish with them.most come with circle hooks too, maybe not so good for the uninitiated.always use them with bait.easy , quick and effective, thats why i like them.you should rinse them with fresh if you want to use them more than twice though.