Anyone caught anything weird on gents

Has anyone caught anything weird on gents?I've caught Tommies, Gar, Mullet, Sweep, Old wives, Pufferfish, Toadies, Salmon Trout and once a Drummer. I heard that David Sheldon has a few good ones like a big Bream and a Catfish. Maybe one day when he works out how to use a computer he'll share some of his wierd catches. I'm not much of a fresh water fisherman but i'm sure they would work there too. In a tackle shop up in NSW gents are $9 a tub and they use them for course fishing.My old man caught a massive Sweep on a cheese twisty (the orange chip thing)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 10percentcatch90

Fishing in the onka the other night i was fishing for live bait using a size 8 hook and gents.I think i hooked a small fish and at the same time a school mully grabbed the fish,in turn i had hooked a small mully.the mully measured approx 500mm.Nice fish on a size 8 hook.Who knows the mully might have just taken the gents,if we could only see under the water when things like that happen.Enjoy your fishing !

• 4 months later...