Tuna Busting up Portland

Must get pretty exciting when you find schools like that' date=' :woohoo: Did you guys get any other footage B)[/quote']I was pretty pumped up when ya see fish jumping out the water like that, dont get to see that to often :) Only other footage ive got is what you have seen, my phone was chewing up the battery heaps quick due to having no phone signal :(
Excellent Video DT!Can I ask what your preffered form of fishing is when you see these schools?Poppers' date=' Trolling or Cubing etc? Just wanting to know yet to catch one bu the Tuna is an excellent species!TT[/quote']I cant answer this question to well as i havnt really targeted the tuna enough, This was only my second time out chasing them.Maybe someone else can answer this better.Last time was on a charter at pt mac and when the fish were busting up they were taking anything that went past them, we got them on skirts and deep diver lures.This trip they didnt want any of our lures, playing hard to catch :( although some poppers and casting lures may have helped if we had some on the boat.Didnt try cubing them up, may have worked but didnt help when we didnt have any either.Something to try next year