Charter Fishing in SA

HiI want to organise for my boyfriend and his mates to go on a charter fishing day or two in SA around October November as a surprise birthday pressie for him.Is there any recommended charters to go with? Any names or anything would be helpful! I'm a bit lost. I've tried to look it up but I don't really know what I'm looking for. Any help would be great!Thanks

Would be best to do it before November 1, as the month long Snapper ban starts then.There are a couple of options when it comes to charters, the local operators offer local metro fishing, or shoot across the gulf to Tapleys Shoals (Near Edithburg, Yorke Peninsula). Or there are some guys that go from Cape Jervis.If you were going to go with a metro operator, I would definately skip the metro fish option and go for a Shoals trip.I've only been on two trips, so can recommend two operators.Glenelg Fishing Charters, need a minimum of 9 people for a shoals charter, $220 per person. Decent size boat, enclosed dunny etc. Launches from Adelaide Shores, West Beach Ph. 0414 465 235Horizon Fishing Adventures, minimum 6 people, smaller boat than the above, not sure on cost as it would have gone up since I went. Launches from O'Sullivans Beach. This guy (Cosie) isn't listed in the yellowpages, but you can get his number by ringing Lets Go Fishin tacklestore. Ph. 8384 6778Grab the yellowpages, there are lots listed in there.