Hodgman neoprene waders

I got mine off gumtree as the guy selling them purchased them on line and they were too big for him.I ended up with new waders for $60When i searched for them ebay has them around $100 delivered.If you are looking for that leak you need to hang them up and get some water into them and your leak will show itself.Then shoot off to a surf shop and buy some sealant/glue to fix it.

If they are hodgmans they normally come with a repair kit and instructions. heaps easier than standard waders where you use a patch, you just smear some of the rubber cement [provided] over the hole and bobs your uncle, although I"ve never had to do it as they havent leaked Cheers B)

Just buy a pair of cheap sneakers or boots 2 sizes bigger than what you normally wear' date='the soles /boot are thick , no need to waste your hard earned on some fancy fishing shoe. B)[/quote']Hmm size 14 will be required...not a easy size to find cheapSo Who's got some old shoes laying around the place not being used anymore ??
  • 1 month later...

Those look quite good, nylon webbings for the shoulder straps and plastic hardwareby the looks of it, check to make sure the stitching is all good, if not it'll beeasy to repair.I like that the knees aren't reinforced, the stitching on my waders is too thinand is starting to cut into the neoprene and loosen. I'd say go for it if you haven't already bought em!