Photobucket has now died on me....here is a short release vid... kept the fish in the water just for Berger ha ha ha (even gave him a little massage to aid in safe release) :evil:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e7TUwiZoo4Thought I was going to donut today, then in the last pool I connected to a couple of feisty little rainbows. Also saw a bigger one smash something off the surface, so things are looking good for some dry fly action over the coming months!Was suprised to see rainbows as I usually get browns in this stretch. I feel so lucky to have brown and rainbow trout, as well as stacks of redfin, withing a few hundred metres of my house

Well done Nick' date=' bloody Photobucket died on me today as well. I think they have problems.Don't let other peoples opinions worry you mate that was a nice release.Now next time get us some footage of the take ;):laugh::laugh::laugh: Good stuff.Cheers Dazz[/quote']Thanks Dazz, gonna have to chew your ear one of these days about my next setup.... Then the tying..... He he. We should catch up for a flick one day and you can show me some of the finer points ;-)If that's ok?Problem with videoing the take is you get to see my casting....