2012 fishing and 4wd show

G'day Shane.I went today with family.I usually always love these shows, As because I am a Junior I always get in for free and some of my 'Higher' Fishing Mates always hook some freebies! :laugh: In saying that though I liked the show this year. Always a heap of Fishing & Boating Demos, Good Presentations and Presenters. Especially the 'Great Man' Paul Worsteling Haha Nah if you like IFISH he is a great bloke to talk to and will willingly sign things and take photos. All in all I liked it, so hopefully you do too! Cheers TT

G'day Shane.I went today with family.I usually always love these shows' date=' As because I am a Junior I always get in for free and some of my 'Higher' Fishing Mates always hook some freebies! :laugh: In saying that though I liked the show this year. Always a heap of Fishing & Boating Demos, Good Presentations and Presenters. Especially the 'Great Man' Paul Worsteling Haha Nah if you like IFISH he is a great bloke to talk to and will willingly sign things and take photos. All in all I liked it, so hopefully you do too! Cheers TT[/quote']Did they have any marine shop displays there as in Outboard Motors and that?
G'day Shane.I went today with family.I usually always love these shows' date=' As because I am a Junior I always get in for free and some of my 'Higher' Fishing Mates always hook some freebies! :laugh: In saying that though I liked the show this year. Always a heap of Fishing & Boating Demos' date=' Good Presentations and Presenters. Especially the 'Great Man' Paul Worsteling Haha Nah if you like IFISH he is a great bloke to talk to and will willingly sign things and take photos. All in all I liked it, so hopefully you do too! Cheers TT[/quote'']Did they have any marine shop displays there as in Outboard Motors and that?
Hey bud.They had a few I think.They had things like Yamaha Motors, Christies Marine etc. That what you mean? Not a heap of outboards more at the earlier in the year show.Hope that helps... TT
G'day Shane.I went today with family.I usually always love these shows' date=' As because I am a Junior I always get in for free and some of my 'Higher' Fishing Mates always hook some freebies! :laugh: In saying that though I liked the show this year. Always a heap of Fishing & Boating Demos' date=' Good Presentations and Presenters. Especially the 'Great Man' Paul Worsteling Haha Nah if you like IFISH he is a great bloke to talk to and will willingly sign things and take photos. All in all I liked it, so hopefully you do too! Cheers TT[/quote'']Did they have any marine shop displays there as in Outboard Motors and that?
Hey bud.They had a few I think.They had things like Yamaha Motors, Christies Marine etc. That what you mean? Not a heap of outboards more at the earlier in the year show.Hope that helps... TT
yeh was seeing if they had a couple that might of had some on special see if i could pick up a bargain on an motor
yeh was seeing if they had a couple that might of had some on special see if i could pick up a bargain on an motor
Yer okay, killer.Should get lucky. I reckon they had a heap of Mercury's and Yamahas in the 8 - 15 HP range just like for your boat pretty cheap at the Marine Stores. cheers TT

I went today and took the missus, biggest waste of $30.00 I've had in a long time.The Hobie stand was good and I enjoyed catching up with Greg Lewis for a chat as I hadn't seen him for a while.Pitmans didn't even have their new Quinnie Renegade on display, which was one of the reasons I went there to see it. Oh well, at least I took the missus somewhere out of the house for our 28th wedding anniversary ;):laugh::laugh::laugh: and I'm still in the good books ;) Have a chat with Greg if you go to the Hobie display, he's a great bloke but I won't go to another one of these shows as they are crap.Cheers Dazz

I went today and took the missus' date=' biggest waste of $30.00 I've had in a long time.The Hobie stand was good and I enjoyed catching up with Greg Lewis for a chat as I hadn't seen him for a while.Pitmans didn't even have their new Quinnie Renegade on display, which was one of the reasons I went there to see it. Oh well, at least I took the missus somewhere out of the house for our 28th wedding anniversary ;):laugh::laugh::laugh: and I'm still in the good books ;) Have a chat with Greg if you go to the Hobie display, he's a great bloke but I won't go to another one of these shows as they are crap.Cheers Dazz[/quote']Yep, wasted $30 myself mate plus 7 bucks parking. Did 2 laps in an hour and split. Save your money and go to the next Caravan and camping show, which will have more camping and 4wd gear if that's your thing or the boat show proper for boat stuff.