Light line snaps

Hey guys, just wondering your best catches on light line for snapps now the season is here. Also your set-ups. My best is a 32cm (released obviously) out the Hobie on 2lb platypus braid main and 6lb leader on my Aernos 1000FA and T Curve 1-3kg. Its also only my first real try as well. Hope for a few more this season. Also have caught a 48cm on 6lb through 2 years back on my first bream set-up. Its great fun. :fishing: Very nerve racking times.The photo is of the 48cm.Yakman

37653_141388055882709_4283781_n.jpg

Not quite as light as you boys but got an 82cm on 10lb mainline and 20lb leader on Tierra 2500' date=' matched to a berkley drops hot 2-5kg the other week.[/quote']Yeah, my best is similar, except 80cm 10lb braid, 20lb mainline on my 2500 Sedona and Et special 2-4k.Wasn't deep though, say 5m and fished a whole king prawn... The line would be okay deeper I think, but I wouldn't chance that rod o mine in 20m, it was okay on a running fish, but.no lifting power :ohmy: but maybe I've got plenty to learn in that dept.

Good stuff yakmandoMy best on 1kg mono was 2.59kg at cape jaffa.Probably best weight to line class (but was braid line) was 9.5kg on 4lb (1.8kg braid). Used to get stacks of good fish in shallow here on light braid from 4 to 8lb b/s and fish were all sizes up to 11kg +.My best on light line at your age was probably 28cms on 20 pound mono!!!!!Good stuff mate....good post :fishing:

9.5kg (90cm) on a 4'6" Ugly Stik with a Shimano Sedona 1000FD running 6lb mono. :laugh: Was a very strange hook up that one the fish bit like a timid Kg whiting & then took off like a freight train. Was a great little mini rod & reel went on to catch just about everything until she went over the side. :(