Curse you FISHNUTS!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:Why did you have to go and post all those photos of your pretty Abels?? :woohoo:Without knowing it you have started me down that slippery slope.... now I want a trout sized one.... or maybe two... My birthday present: Abel Super 7/8N in redfish... with matching handle and drag knob...Now I need an Xi3 to match.... then some flies.... :S :SPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imaged

nice! i knew the red fish would looks sweet.you not the only abel addict that fishnutz has made :)

mate, I blame you too for my flyfishing addiction- I subscribed to your YouTube channel ages ago and your trout vids motivated me to go for a twig setup! Loving it now :woohoo: I ogled your Abels on your vids too..... :laugh: You are part of the frequent fly rodders, yeah? Im thinking about joining up if I get past the riff-raff filter!Dazz, you should contact Abel and see if you can get commision or kick-backs from your converts :clap:
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

And the addiction continues........ :evil: :evil: :evil: Many, many hours on the internet over Christmas and New Years had me discover a number of AMAZING deals on fishing gear, and as I was wanting to get three or four setups to suit fresh and salt fly flicking.... I couldn't let these little beauties go. Scored two sage rods (an xi3 and a Method for salt water work), and I just love Abel stuff..... even managed to find a brand new with tags and plastic wrapped Abel rod. They stopped making these years ago, and someone had a new one for sale they had kept in storage for years.... And I couldn't say no..... I have already 'blooded' three of these setups. Fingers crossed I can take the Abel rods virginity tomorrow.... If the trout aren't all dead from the heat. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image