Shimano Jewel or similar for Mulloway

Recently got a 2-5kg Jewel for my birthday and loooove it!It's paired with a 2500 Twinpower and is magic :woohoo:Now, I do have a 8kg Airstrike rod with a 4000 Shimano Rarenium. This was planned for lures for mullies mainly and the odd snapper and is also good for dead baits. I'll still use my big UglyStik for live baiting, but im just itching to get a heavier rated Jewel to replace the Airstrike.Any suggestions what Jewel to get??? I've seen the Barra which is rated to 10kg, but they also have the 762 (longer) 8kg snapper stick.Which is best for port river in my tinny mainly???Oh and is there a better rod in this price range (not keen on the Berkley dropshot btw)?Appreciate the advice :)

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up getting my hands on a 7ft Berkley Diablo 6-10.Only been out once with it, and only caught a big fiddler, but it is pretty light although very strong.Reckon this will suit my budget and my needs for a bit :)Do like the idea of the Jewel though. I bloody love my little 2-5 so far :woohoo: