What to look for in a new spot.

I believe the bends in the river are usually pretty good. Also if you can spot any structure in the water that's usually a good spot for Bream as they tend to hide in fallen logs/overhangs/rocks etc. Generally you need to flick your plastic right in tight to the structure. Others who fish the Onk more often will have heaps better info than me though. :blush:

Bream is one of the harder species to target on artificialsIf you are fairly new to the sport you may wanna do a bit of researchand perhaps target them with bait first.Once you can identify locations and times when you know u can get them on bait perhaps then make the transition to spGet some runs on the board. Dont let anybody tell you any different bream on sp is tuff,If you can catch big bream on sp regularly you can catch anything on sp ;)

yep i defiantly need to go back to bait haha i tried some soft plastics today (just using very basic tackle and some crappy techniques off youtube) but got zero. even worse i saw some fish jumping out of the water right next to where i was casting hahaI'm going to head back again tomorrow with some squid and pilchards and see what i can do. I'll be happy with anything at this point. I got a new rod and all i've caught on it was a couple of squid i wanna give it a good test...Kaotik.