Thanks for the warning, :sick: Ive no intention of keeping fish :vomit: only c/r . maybe wear some gloves for protection and have antibiotics beforhand.all that aside I just want access to bridge pylons and marina pontoons as well as water a bit deeper. Brenton do you ever fish westlakes for bream and if so how do you dodge the rowers that are there early in the mornings ? When I have fished from the edge or from some of the pontoons the rowers come real close and foul my 4lb line , :angry: Ive been tempted to load up with 30lb braid and pull them out of their boats, :evil: :evil: Dont know who would get in the most trouble if I did.thanks pellipeeli11

gidday jimbojamesIm always keen to try new stuff,Ive wanted to canoe the pat or westlakes,top of the port river around pylons etc and flick ultra light around the boats and pontoons ,reluctant to use my old dogbox canoe but thats about to change soon PM me so we can try to set something up when i am in adelaide