Squidezy squid cleaning tools

Hi all in another post someone put up a link to a site that sells a product called squidezy and they are desighned to help cleaning of the slimy ones ,anyway i sent of for a set as i find cleaning these critters a pain ,so i dont really target them that much . What i can say at the moment is these look like a great product ,simple yet effective and a bonus they are sold by someone in south aus.I originally thought they were coming from vic or somewhere else but on arrival i see they are sent from here ,so what i can say is anyone who like me thinks cleaning these creatures is a pain lets get behind this product and support a south aussie,they are well packaged including a instruction sheet 3 sizes to suit different size squid and just a plain good idea .

yeah my bro in law and good mate after i showed them the video bought them, now seeing as im the only one with a boat i think we better get out and catch some squid to try them out, looks great in the video and very clean and easy process. if they work well ill grab some to as i love eating squid they just so slimy and messy ( ink ) to clean, let us no how u go waspy :)