Hay guys,Ive just given my turtle away to a neighbour who has a huge tank for him, so i had a spare tank and decided to turn it into my livie tank for mullys and snaps...Only got a couple of trumperters in there at the moment and one weedy whiting, which im gonna release back into the lake tomoro. Just wondering if anyone else has a livie tank and what they feed there livies and stuff?Heres a couple of pics...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageI just realise fish are hard to take photos of... ;D ;D ;D

To take a good photo of ya fish turn the room lights off and leave the tank light on and take the photo with no flash. Make sure you clean the glass to.You may find it hard to keep the fish alive i would suggest putting some pool filter sand in the bottom for good bacteria to grow in. To get it all working correctly will take about 8 weeks with fish in it.

cheers thanks for that thahn, i use to have topical freshwater fish and i thought they were hard work, but ive been doing a bit of research on saltwater aquariums and they seem like to0 much work... lol thats why i just thought i would have a livie tank cos the fish would only be in there for at the most a couple of weeks then out again and if i went away i could just release them and catch more when i got home again... :D :D :D :D