rc surf fishing boat

Im living down Goolwa and am gearing up for the upcoming mulloway run ( can't wait :D )anyway, I found this youtube video of this remote controlled surf boat that could drop my baits out way past the breakers at the mouth without me having to wade out to my chest to cast half the distance. Problem is that i cant find anywhere to purchase them through the net !!!! It's frustrating the s&%t out of me. Has anyone seen them or had any experience with them ??? I want one real bad.here is the link to the video of one of these lil' puppies in action. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Vf4ucM_Y8help me.... pleeease :)

Anything that will do the job Kingsley. Looks like the contiki would cut the mustard but I can't seem to find a vendor for them either.Very surprised that with the popularity of surf fishing in Oz that we dont have something available here. A good niche market for someone with the skills and know-how to exploit. Hopefully someone here can steer me in the right direction :)

There is a website for them, seahorse i think they're called... Bit pricey but at around $1500.... There's a couple of makes.They are not popular here because we have a hook limit and because they are so pricey, in nz they use them to run longlines from the beach.So not much demand here other than for sharkers etc who will improvise and kayak baits out etc.I'm sure you could rig one up out of an old leccy motor and rc boat hull a lot cheaper than you could buy one.

The little boat that could! it looks like it has some serious keel weight to keep it stable in the surf, very cool.Complete Hobbies & Models and Hobby Habit might be able to help you track down one of these beauties, addresses are as follows:Complete Hobbies1577 Main North RoadSalisbury East SA 5109, Australia+61 8 8281 4748www.worldhobbies.comHobby Habit462 Main North RoadBlair Athol SA 5084, Australia+61 8 8349 6242hobbyhabit.com.auBest of luck T1ppo ;) ‎