First boat advice

Hi all,After some advice/ opinions. So today the girl comes home and says she wants to have a chat.! WTF now goes through my head.. To my surprise I'm told that she thinks its a great idea for me to buy a boat. Seeing as I love my fishing and its a pain in the ..... To go to port augusta to use the old mans anytime I want to have a serious fish on the water. I've been tentatively looking for the past two months and showing her photos from boatpoint /boat sales. She's either sick of looking at them and has given in or she just thinks I'm a top bloke that deserves my boat LOL... I have a budget of 25- 28 k or a little more if I finally sell my mustang ( If I sell her though a new patrol will prob replace her ). I'll mainly be chasing reds and whiting , fishing Yorkes, Cowell and metro so throw out the advice guys...Time to get moving before she changes her mind :laugh::laugh::laugh::boat::fishing::clap::clap::clap:

This is what I'll be getting in a centre console version to replace my 18.5 ft trihull after one more season http://www.advantageplastics.co.nz/Photo+Gallery/SmartWave+SW4800.htmlBy all accounts they ride really well, are stable and lighter than the polycrafts. I have had ally boats, own the fibreglass trihull but after owning the smartwave 3500 I'll not be buying anything but plastic from now on (unless I need more room). You might need more room but I'll be happy to take the 16 ft smartwave where I take the tri hull (behind KI, FWC, out to Wedge etc etc).