Instinct fluro carbon

I have used the Instinct flouro, and I think it's not too bad. If you are on a budget then I would recommend it, just don't over stress it.Word of warning on the Instinct swivels though, I have had a few swivels fail in some tense moments, often they have broken in the barrel, which had me swearing in seven different languages because each time I had lost good size fish.Most of the other Instinct brand stuff is fairly good quality.Instinct Blades are a good example, I only bought them because they were selling 5 for $20, and so far they haven't disappointed me. And being cheaper means I don't turn into Captain Caveman when I snag them up.Steve

Don't no about there fluro but if I can snap 80lb instinct trace line with my bear hands I guess I would stay away from it

You're a strong man Calstar, must be those BEAR HANDS! :P Shame to hear it's not real strong, Berkeley vanish is a half decent line, but i'm not sure if it's coated or a full fluoro. holds a decnt knot and has low-ish memory from what I remember: 27 bucks for 250 yds, so it's great value.Then there's your black magic and nitlon FC. Nitlon is a very good fluoro as many strike hookers will attest, I've tried it in 12lb but not sure about the lighter strains, it has a high diameter though, so I tend to use it for rigs mostly: about 20-25 bucks for 50m so it's not all that cheapHave a look black magic fluoro; it's 24 bucks (BCF) at time of writing for 120M of 15lb so 6 bucks off regular price! it doesn't come in lighter strains to my knowledge but it's a steal for that much line! I personally haven't used it but i hear good things about their stuff.In short, Squid Flaps, if you're looking for 15lb and above I'd recommend the black magic.Under 15lb strain and the vanish should do nicely for the price!