Directions to salmon hole from robe

Never been there specifically, so there's my waveier to start with! Nevertheless, on the to do list.You'll need to go further down the coast to Beachport. Its basically bout 1km west of Beachport township, along the coastal tourist drive, 'Bowman Scenic Drive' i think? Looks real pretty like on google!I gather it fishes best in rough weather, as the fish come in behind the reef for shelter, similar to Browns over on Yorkes.Be sure to give us some feed back even if it's just reconnaissance.

Once you get to beachport go down to the beachfront and turn right at roundabout the follow that road for 400-500m and follow the tourist drive signs, salmon hole is really only worth fishing if it's high tide with big swell or dawn or dusk.The Jetty is always more productive than the salmon hole.

Once you get to beachport go down to the beachfront and turn right at roundabout the follow that road for 400-500m and follow the tourist drive signs' date=' salmon hole is really only worth fishing if it's high tide with big swell or dawn or dusk.The Jetty is always more productive than the salmon hole.[/quote']The jetty was for me too....Plenty of those gurnard perch about 2/3rds down adjacent a big timber table they set up on the jetty.TB