Fins PRT Braid

we were given a spool last year in one of the sponsors bags at a Bream comp :icon_cool: the spool i got was 4lb which is what i use :icon_e_smile: so i put it on my Airity 2506 as it was due for a reload :icon_e_wink:Christmas came around and the kids had bought me a new spool of the stuff i really like to use, but not being rich and having had no problems with the Finns, i continued to use it :icon_e_surprised:well Christmas is just about here again and that spool the kids bought me is still sitting in the cupboard. As ya know i fish every weekend and sometimes more and the Finns is still going strongthings i don't like about it are: i found that it lost its colour fairly quickly and after a couple of months needed a little cut from the end as it was getting fluffy and white. It also got a twist in it when using plastics that make your line spin when bringing it in and this can be annoying when your casting on a windy day, problem was always solved by cutting a little off. This was no problem as the line is so thin the spool holds heaps and the spools on the Airity will cast line good, even when right down on the spool, also remember we fish for 10-12 hour sessions, so the line "Always" gets a good work out :icon_e_ugeek:as said it's still being used and will be catching me fish this weekend :icon_e_biggrin:I'd give it 6 1/2 outta 10 :fishing:cheers chuck

David C a mate of mine uses spiderwire, 50lbs i think. Its is tuff stuff but have to take care with it as it is like razor wire. When we where at Pt Augusta this year he hooked up on a large thresher, the thresher wrapped around some other guys rode and cut it staight through and after 30min. we still managed to pull the thresher up close for some pics and then released. Spiderwire is tough stuff.

I have used Finns without too many issues. A few wind knots and it lost it's colour, but I've had that with most braids. In fact I think one of my reels is still spooled with it, although that's an overhead I use for bait fishing, not one of my Bream spinning outfits.There ARE better braids out there, and I'm currently using the Castaway braid (best I've ever found) but I don't think you'll have issues with the Finns.

I have used Finns without too many issues. A few wind knots and it lost it's colour, but I've had that with most braids. In fact I think one of my reels is still spooled with it, although that's an overhead I use for bait fishing, not one of my Bream spinning outfits.There ARE better braids out there, and I'm currently using the Castaway braid (best I've ever found) but I don't think you'll have issues with the Finns.

Cheers mate, I dont reckon I will buy any, I was more curious than anything. I am very happy with the braids I use so why change?If you all came back to me and said it was the 'ducks guts', then I would look at it.