Murray Cod Fishing, Australia's Largest Freshwater Fish

This video has been added to my youtube channel mainly for my overseas friends but i guess some of you guys wouldn't have seen it yet too, so!

Here is another of my old fishing videos from 2008, rehashed for my youtube channel. This time watch as my mate Lucas Weaver ( i think you guys might know him :D  ) catches a monster 130cm Cod in Australia's largest river, the mighty "Murray River". We were out for a mid week fish and 10 minutes into our troll i got snagged. As we stopped the boat Weaver wound his lure in and was hit by this monster Cod. Weaver writes for a few Australian Fishing Magazines and his story and the photos i took for him, made a double page photo spread. So sit back and watch as Australia's largest freshwater fish is caught and released. Music used this time is from my fellow band members home studio, Rick on mandalin, guitar's and vocals and Jake on his magical keyboard   Thanks Rick & Jake Costin

cheers chuck

thanks guys, you would need to ask Weaver what gear he was using as i'm not sure. The lure though is a "Doofdoc" a mate of Weavers makes them a very good Cod lure and well proven  ;)  have a look at said lures name on facebook to see some of the monsters Chicky catches on his "Doofdoc" lures  :o  err thats "cod food" for those in the know!  :P  

cheers chuck

• 3 weeks later...