Hi all, well last week i was invited out by a friend who had a slot left on his charter, to catch up with him and the decky and hopefully catch an Xmas Snapperunfortunately after the first snapper was boated a Great White showed up and we didn't see another snapper all daythis was my first encounter with a GW and was an awesome sight to see, unfortunately the shark didn't break the surface once and at this point in time i do not own a polarising filter for my camera, so the glare ruined the shots of the shark as it circled the boat ( i have a new filter on its way for Xmas ;) )we did end up catching a few sharks so the day wasn't completely meatless, the family tucked into them fillets like there was no tomorrow, gee shark prepared properly is fantastic to eatwell in this vid we have the capture of a 13Kg+ Snapper being fought and landed, a hammerhead shark and a bronzie too, also the shadow of a great white hahaha, movies 10 minutes long, please enjoycheers chuckwww.vimeo.com/2525901

great footage there chuck as usual, was thay guy actually hooked up to the white? did it eat his snapper or something..

yes mate the guys were catching under size snapper and the GW took them and went for the screaming runs, i don't think it would have really been hooked as they were only 6/0 snapper hooks, was a great experience though thats for surecheers and thanks to all for the good comments, Chuck