Looking for a travel/telo setup

Hey guys,

Decided I need a rod to live in my car - anyone got suggestions for a cheap general purpose travel rod? A combo will be  plus but can always buy the reel by itself as well.

Also looking at trying to buy my stuff online (squid jigs, lures etc) anyone got recommendations for online sellers? 

I have a Shimano Raider 11 3 piece 6'6" rated 2-4kg. Matched up to any 2000 size reel, which is cheap and really handy as it fits in a suitcase or under a car seat. My favourite, though more expensive is a 4 piece Nitro Magnum Butt 4-6kg which suits a 3000 sized spin reel and is so versatile. I can flick small hard bodies and SP's for bream, cast 30g lures off the beach and jig 3/8 OZ jig heads for snapper and have pulled in some decent fish with it. Worth saving for!

Can't help with online purchases, I buy all my lures etc at my local. Find a good store, become a regular and you will get looked after. They tend to have better intel on what's biting as a bonus!