1. langas

langas

2. Tinker

Tinker

3. bjorn2fish

bjorn2fish

• Similar Content

• By Underpants
      Now that the warm weather has finally arrived, i thought id share my latest idea to keep my hands warm....... for next winter season .

As I've gotten older, the circulation in my hands is turning to s**t and i find much of winter I have to wear gloves, least my skin dry out, split and bleed . A lovely hereditary condition known as Raynaud's Syndrome for anyone interested.

Wet, salty hands from winter fishing is the worst and i have tried a few ideas. Barrier cream is great to stop things drying out, but they still get ridiculously cold!

Ive seen a few products out there that haven't been overly appealing, mainly too bulky/ lack of dexterity for any finesse work, rigging, re-tying etc.

Super simple: a pair of Ninjas with the fingertips cut off at the first knuckle of the thumb, index and middle fingers. Done, such that there is still some rubber coating to prevent the knit unraveling. No seams, near full dexterity and cheap .

I stress that this is entirely untested but I'm confident that it should make a huge difference. Also thinking that i could wear some fingerless polypro thermal gloves underneath if required. Perhaps a re-spray of water repellent if/as required.