Saltwater Fishing Secret

Hi allWhilst browsing the web I came upon this interesting site/article on the Saltwater Fishing Secret have a read quite interesting. Has anyone heard of this before or even seen one in action would be keen to see your thoughts on this. It costs Approx $400.00 delivered here from the usa. ???

Is that thing STILL going around? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:They've been advertising that for years now. So effective it's banned in some states! :icon_lol:Here's a though, save ya dough and buy a 2 dollar torch. Shine it on the water on a dark night, and you'll see little baitfish attracted to the light. Little fish attract big fish, so there ya have it, your very own $2 secret weapon!With the $398 you save, you can buy a decent outfit to catch the fish with.Now don't tell anyone, coz it's a secret! ;)ps: I think last time I saw it, it was selling for $200, but that was a few years back! ;)

great tip there Ranger ;D

Is that thing STILL going around? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:They've been advertising that for years now. So effective it's banned in some states! :icon_lol:Here's a though, save ya dough and buy a 2 dollar torch. Shine it on the water on a dark night, and you'll see little baitfish attracted to the light. Little fish attract big fish, so there ya have it, your very own $2 secret weapon!With the $398 you save, you can buy a decent outfit to catch the fish with.Now don't tell anyone, coz it's a secret! ;)ps: I think last time I saw it, it was selling for $200, but that was a few years back! ;)

Jagger, possibly this one is the new improved SECRET WEAPON MARK 2, where they've fitted a slightly brighter bulb to attract even MORE fish! :PGuys, if you send ME a money order for $55 made out to "ripped off enterprises" along with a stamped self addressed envelope, I'll send you a complete detailed instruction sheet telling you how to make your very own SECRET WEAPON step by step. Astound your friends, amaze your family! Guaranteed to attract more fish, and I'll throw in a free complimentary keyring too! BUT HURRY, STOCKS WONT LAST! We're crazzzzzyyyy! :icon_lol: