Neil Tedesco, Adventure Bound PASSED AWAY R.I.P

I have been informed from other forum sights and a member from the Adventure Bound Crew that Neil has died from diving accident a few days ago, I don't know the full story,I emailed Shane the chief off adventure Bound and i asked him if it was a joke but he said it was true. I am very sad about this he was a great fisho and a great personR.I.P

Info from Adventure Bound.com site.---------------------------------------On the 16th April 2009 Adventure Bound presenter Neil Tedesco passed away suddenly in a tragic accident at his local gym while free diving training. He was a loving brother, son and boyfriend and would do anything and everything for anyone. UPDATE - FUNERAL DETAILSNeil's family and friends have planned a public funeral for all his friends and the fans that he touched over the years.The funeral service for Neil Tedesco will be held in the Boyd Chapel, Springvale Botanical Cemetary on FRIDAY (April, 24, 2009) at 1:15pm.All that would like to pay their respects to Neil Tedesco are welcome.After the funeral for those who would like to celebrate Neil's life and share fond memories we will be gathering at The Cove Hotel (The Marina, McLeod Rd, Patterson Lakes).TRUST FUNDNeil's family and friends will be opening a trust fund in his honour. The money collected will go to projects in which Neil was passionate about in the fishing community.If you are thinking of buying flowers we would ask that you instead use that money towards the trust.Details of the trust are still to be worked out in the near future once Neil has been laid to rest - details will be posted here on adventurebound.com.au. The details will be posted here and at Fishnet.com.au when they become available. Thankyou to all that have expressed their sympathies and condolences. He will be sadly missed by all who knew him. Neil Tedesco November 1st 1977 - April 16th 2009