I am going crazy!

I need help! Wild weather, and I am fishing Stenhouse tomorrow! Anyone know any sheltered spots? Thinking about heading to chinamans instead... would there be much chance for salmon? as its got that reef... or is a mullet only beach?

Stenhouse is the sheltered spot benny,sth west winds and wild seas that little jetty tucked away in the corner of that lovely bay goes off.If you fish in close just before the sand meets the weed line,berley up,you can clean up on big mullet,big tommies,ST there.Also I have caught Salmon there ,leave a lightly weighted pillie out on a heavier outfit ,they can hole up or cruise there with big tide and wild outside weather.I actually like your chances,wouldnt mind being there myself .Cheers

Cheers i am heading there anyways as its a club trip! Sounds like the jetty is the best option! Wouldnt have it any other way meself as rocks and beaches will be unfishable, as tonyb said! Ah well ya gotta be in it to win it! Wouldnt mind fishing the torrens meself but me mates wanna go to stenhouse anyway. Will most likely head to the Torrens on the next weekend as the water will be cleaner... myabe clearer and prompting the reddies to bite!

Wouldnt mind fishing the torrens meself but me mates wanna go to stenhouse anyway. Will most likely head to the Torrens on the next weekend as the water will be cleaner... myabe clearer and prompting the reddies to bite!

No worries Benny, I'll leave you a few Reddys for a feed mate :stir:

:icon_lol: Cheers for leaving the reddies for me tony! Yeah It was pretty calm at the jetty, ya could see the massive swell pumping out past the headland and then ya see the waves crashing on the cliffs a few km nort.... It was massive! a few showers, but generally it was very comfortable there.

i mainly fish port willy as you prob can guessbut its all washed out and heaps of weed murky water the tide was up so far last night i was thinking of fishing of the cliffthinking about heading to the onk I know i can find shelter there but i get a bit bored of the onk at times

alll clear now hardly any weed either me and the little mantook my new rod out to give it a trymanaged a couple of legal mullet lots of ST's tommys etc rods not the best to whippy and mono but reel feels niceafter fishing with braid for a little while i dont know why i would use mono again i even had a flatty on the line and couldnt tell thought it was weedoh well glad to have my beach back giutters only moved about 50 meters and the mullet are still there waitng for mecheers guys