What would YOU buy?

Ive been given $180 worth in vouchers for a tackle shop :icon_e_biggrin: as you can see, im very happy. only thing is, i dont know what to get. do i use it towards a new reel, rod, lures, waders? i just dont know.I thought id see what others would get cos i want to spend it wisely. its not every day that someone gives you money to buy fishing stuff.Cheersmichael

Geez mate, bit like asking how big is that piece of string :-\What type of fishing do you do?What do you need that you dont already have?Anything in your box / armoury that could use an upgrade?Me, currently, probably use it to buy lures or update one of my rods, but thats me, so unless you wanna give the vouchers to me, its really gonna be upto you.Otherwise if you want to spen it wisely, sell it for a tidy sum and put the proceeds onto ya mortgage ;)

Badly!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:In which case it's YOUR money fellah, so YOUR decision!$180 is gonna get you a decent rod to mount your Advantage on, so maybe it's time to go chat with the tacklestore! Take the reel with you! If any more of them vouchers fall your way, don't forget to think of ME! ;)