Just how lucky is this bloke??

you'd do 100kmph in your car wouldn't you???

WHile lighting a smoke, talking on the phone, adjusting the volume of the stereo and abusing the guy that cut you off all at the same time.I know i'd rather come off a boat at 100 K's and meet my demise that way instead of having my corpse cut from a steal coffin.

What were the people in the other boat doing so that he was in the water for ten minutes?

Lighting a smoke,talking on the phone and adjusting the volume on the stereo,and laughing at their mate who just came off his boat doing 100ks . :icon_lol: :icon_lol:Nah that is a good point considering they were only 20 metres if that from the accident. :o

i wish my boat did 100kmh :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

So do i, then i can harass all the wake boaters during summer who find it funny to wet you with a rooster tail and then take off knowing you can't catch them... One of these days i will seek my revenge, whohah,,hahahaha ahhahaahahhaaah warahahahahhahahhaaa, don't mess with the lure caster hahahahahahahahahahaha :icon_lol: