Bottomsection for an Ian Miller, 7ft 6" two piece, "Raider","Finesse" Bream????

Not sure how much it would cost mate, but i'll sell ya 2nd hand one for $50, good cond.

Done deal buddy,you legend 8) 8) 8)Any chance of getting it now??Could you PM me a contact number or address, or I could meet you someplace?I'm near Hallet Cove in the south.Cheers, Tony.

Posting this here as for some reason this forum doesn't let me send PMs ???re; RaiderGday Mate,Im southern also [Coro] so easy to either pickup/drop off or catch ya for a fish? I see your a reddie finatic, so would be good to go for a flick with you as i don't mind stalking the odd freshwater creek either, i dont post too much though as i spend more time on Lure&More [could PM me there if you have an account, unless someone knows why mine don't work on here].Im working dayshift tommorow, other than that fairly flexible for the rest of the week with when i could get it to ya.Cheers,Alex

i have a bottom section that i may be interested in selling. ATM i am trying to source a tip section after i broke it in transit. I'll get back to you once i find out if i can score a tip or get a warranty replacement. Great little rods though aren't they? be a shame if i have to get rid of it.

Locked in mate, thanks for the offer 8) I'll see how it pans out for you. I popped into my local tackle store to ask about a new bottom section and the guy told me that normally the tips are what die, (as in your case)and that the replacement is very expensive ::) ::) ::)If you google up shimano raider just now there is a company selling them complete and postage free for the bargain price of 90 bucks. My tackle store wants 149 bucks for one which is what I paid a few years ago :o He did say that was the old price and they may cost more soon :-\I went on another forum searching for raider bits and a guy on there was asking if they are very good or not? A Shimano dealer who also sells other rods swears the these Raiders are the very best value for money in a graphite rod. Must admit I luv my Raider to bits :P :P 8) 8) :fishing:Cheers, tonyb.

My fishing buddy, scorpion has busted quite a few of them, all tips and all due to rough handling or pure bad luck (a small reddy took him into some reeds and unknown to him a loop of braid had flpped over the tip and when he tried to drag the fish out, BINGO! ) My point is, with normal use, these rods are solid gold :P :P :P 8) 8) 8)Also we all gotta realise that these rods are wafer thin and by definition fragile plus remember also, they are only in the 2 to 4 kg weight class which aint a whole lot in fishing terms ::)Cheers, tonyb.

wish i had read your post earlier as i just gave away a bottom section would have gladly chucked your way il c wat the bloke has done with it for ya ;)

Buggaaaaaahhhh,just what I was after as well Carps,Oh well there's still time, you boys are working real well for me 8) 8) 8)Cheers, tonyb.
Guest big lizard

Did the bloke at your local tackle shop say the tip section would be expensive or the reel seat end which you were after???? If the reel seat end needs replacing then he would be correct, unless you can drum up one from someone cheap 8)...

Did the bloke at your local tackle shop say the tip section would be expensive or the reel seat end which you were after???? If the reel seat end needs replacing then he would be correct...

yes, spot on BL, the butt section was gonna be near new price for a rod, that was the reason for asking if it would be prohibitive to refit the old reel seat to a new graphite blank mate :-\