New 2 Luring in West Lakes for Mullies Possible Help

hey guysIm not saying u 2 tell me every secret thing about mullies in west lakes can u just point me in the right directon. I dont know the area very well where are the best spots. What are the best lures to use for them. Also how heavy leader, besy time 2 fish for emAny help would be appreciated

Would be better off using livies... If you (like me) prefer to lure them, fish the drop offs like what ya would do for bream, and use the same lures you would use for bream, but on a larger scale (hooked them all on squidgeys). I have hooked up a couple of massive ones in the lake on bream gear, although this was on bream gear (of course ended up losing them), and the hook ups came by the drop offs... Use a 15-30lb leader and you should score one if ya put in the time, catching mullies consistently is difficult, but put the hours and you will definitely score one. The hardest bit is finding them, and when ya find them they will more likely than not, whack ya lure. Happy hunting! (have yet to land a W/L mullie) but just writing on when I have hooked them up if ya know what mean....