Biggest Salmon

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks guys,Your pretty close with were they were caught, but I can't let all my secrets out {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif Viddy, they were caught on 4lb braid in the gutter directly behind me in the photo.I must say when I got the first one it ran like nothing on earth with huge tail dances and gill flairs I did not think I was going to stop it. We got 20 all that size, in a day.Ninja

Guest Butters

here is a shot of one of bennyboys biggest salmon... he did really well this day fishing with his dancing mate... i wasn't there that day.. {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gif Top fish bennyboy.. Toppie... {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif

• 2 months later...

nice one franga. Browns has turned on a few good sessions for us in the past too. Absolute buggery gettin back up to the car though {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif The sizes coming from browns and the bottom of yorkes for that matter, have been on the improve over the last few years. Take away a few nets and it doesn't take long for the place to thrive with chunky fish again :wink:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This was the biggest one I've got photographic evidence of. {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifEstimated around the 8-9lb mark, very thick thru the neck & head - and so's the fish... {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif Photo doesn't really do it justice. Cheers,Wino size=1000http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/xRuTVJIA__Wino_Browns_Sambo_68cm.jpg[/img]