Had to have a fix...

Hadn't done it in ages [i swear....], but found myself logged into Ichiban Tackle and having a cruise around... Ended with there arriving on the door this morning.Jackall Baby Girons [slow sinking/jointed] - callop obviously... but im also planning on trying trout on small swimbaits.Posted ImagePosted ImageMegaBass Vibration-X UltrasPosted ImagePosted ImageJackall Mask Vib70s [plastic/HB hybrid]Posted ImagePosted ImageBut its not all about the lipless... I also picked these up locally over the weekend.Halco Poltys and CombatPosted ImageOh yer... and lookout trout;Rapala XR6 - brown trout patternPosted ImageMMMmmm oh yer... the addiction settles slightly for a while. Will be using them tommorow with a bit of luck so will hopefully have some fish to report back with.

LL - hah, no mate... just having a quick splurge as i havent in a while, and getting a mortgage sooner or later, so taking advantage before hand.Brenton - Jackall Mask Vibes are silent, so a good lure to have in the mix with all the louder rattlers as well, weigh in at 16.5g

• 2 weeks later...

fell off the wagon slightly again when i visited Fishermans Paradise last night...walked out with a new Alphas 103 loaded with 15lb Sunline Super PE, and a Pfleuger Tournament Trion CA621M [6'2" 4-8kg 1pc]..also noticed they had some of the new lures id been waiting for, but might have to pop back next week or later some time.. :S

Guest undertaker

Well done fella.....as you say,once the mortgage noose goes around your neck,there's no spare cash floating around for a while.At least your stuff won't be "out of fashion" next season.....like the missus and her purchases......"does my bum look big in this?".........no more than usual......