Is it just my husband who has everything fishing or are we in the same boat as other fishermen/woman??I woke up yesterday morning and decided to do some of my canvas art. I walked into the shed to gather and paint my canvas when i could barley walk 2 steps into our shed. Literally it was impossible to walk more than 1m away from the door. That was it, time to clean this crap up. 39degrees and in a tin shed I was moving everything out of the shed to start placing items in there all over again. My husband had a playstation 3 game he was busting to play but felt he couldn't just leave his wife out in the heat cleaning ALL his crap up. So as a team we moved and threw junk out and swept the shed and did i forget to meantion sweating immensely. After the shed was bare we started placing items back into it neatly. I suddenly found myself doing alot of back and forth moving in put items back. I turned to find my husband un-knotting tangled rigs and hooks. fixing and cleaning his 8 or 9 tackle boxes full of gear. I noticed he had enough fishing gear to cater for 3 seperate fishing charters. How could one person need so much stuff. I then hear him say that he has his eye on more fishing gear that he will be buying and bringing home. I guess us woman don't quite understand but I thought more than 20 rods and gosh knows how many reels we were finding them left right n center yesterday for one person would be plenty. Oh not to forget about the 8 or 9 tackle boxes and all the other general fishing items. Once we had finished our job i looked back into our shed. Nope not a tool shed it's looking more like a fishing shed. This better last him till his retirement in another 30 years time.

I know exactly where you're coming from wilma, but i gotta agree with fred! {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gifI got a boat shed which was built purposely for the boat, and i've hi-jacked my dad's shed and fitted it out with majority of my fishing gear, cupboards and shelves for storage, and horizontal rod racks along the sides!My old boy has since had to build another small shed for his tools now {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gifIt's a guy thing....