i challenge thee

for a bit of a laugh, and because england won the ashes in case you havnt heard.... :laugh: im going to try and get a challenge going....the challenge is to tie 2 hooks, and a swivel in the quickest time...video proof is the prefered BS equaliser....will post my attempt when i get it loaded on photobucket

undertaker wrote:

nothing better to do mate :unsure:

exactly....polished the neices car this morning for her im that bored, took the truck for a wheel align, but that didnt happen....seems ive got a trashed idler arm, so get that fixed next week first.but with a bit of luck....FISHING IN THE MORNING.NICE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING SHOW HAPPENEING NOW, SO IM GOIN OUTSIDE TO WATCH THAT NOW.
rocknev wrote:

undertaker wrote:

nothing better to do mate :unsure:

exactly....polished the neices car this morning for her im that bored, took the truck for a wheel align, but that didnt happen....seems ive got a trashed idler arm, so get that fixed next week first.but with a bit of luck....FISHING IN THE MORNING.NICE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING SHOW HAPPENEING NOW, SO IM GOIN OUTSIDE TO WATCH THAT NOW.
Whoooooooooooooa Holy crappers that lightening is fierce.. :ohmy: :ohmy:
rocknev wrote:

since nobody took me up on the challendge...i hearby proclaim myself the australian ...no wait... the WORLD fastest rig maker.... B)

Congratulations Nev, had enough hooks in my fingers and don't need any more :) Also good lightning pics, lightning scares the hell out of me but pics are very impressive. B)