KI 1994 with Bill Kelly & Shane Mensforth

Bill Kelly is my most important boating/fishing teacher. It helped having the same boat but in particular it was easy for me to understand how much the man knows about "Cats" having built his first one on his mother's kitchen table and having only ever owned Cats! If you are up for a lifetime experience, I think you should at least once try going fishing with Bill from his Marion Bay Charter business, a truly awesome experience in anything over 20 knots wind!!!He has a "Never say Die" boating/fishing attitude, and you have a pristine example of somebody I will always aspire to in boating/fishing style! ;) A great down to earth man we can all learn a lot from! I can certainly say he is a fishing buddy!Shane is a bit different, I have not done a lot of fishing with Shane, just a few trips on my and Bill's boat. I am not that close to Shane and would not define him as a real buddy, more of an acquaintance!Opti

I too have had the pleasure of meeting & fishing with Bill.he definitely knows his backyard down there @ Marion Bay.As you said a down to earth bloke.Cooks a mean seafood smorgossboard, after a full day out on the waterAgain LJ & I where luck 2 years back while down at Marion Bay. We where fishing the jetty & Bill arrived along side ready to take his boat out.Bill invited us to joy him & 2 locals for the day. LJ got to go on his first Charter boat, & experience some turely great fishing. Top Bloke ;) Simon & LJ