Well I just left my last place of employment last week and my staff gave me a voucher to spend at a Tackle Store as a going away gift. I will really miss em all too so I this is what I have just got my hands on courtesy of them all.Thanks girls I will think of you all every time I use this baby :cheer: Check it out they have just landed here in Aust. and are made in the USA.Very light 195g according to the box it came in also a very nice neoprene bag to boot. Heaps of ball bearings and lots of other wizz bang goodies.Lookout bream tomorrow Im coming to get ya :woohoo: http://www.purefishing.com.au/reels/pflueger/spin/supreme-xts/cheerssnapps

Well what can I say other boy did the new toy get a workout today I matched it up with the Clearcut I scored from Ranger and WOW :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: We had a great session and I will post some pic's later to show you all what I mean B) Needless too say the reel is a winner great drag and never missed a beat all day anyone who is after a first class reel without the huge bucks should have a look at one of these babies.Stay tuned for the picscheerssnapps

Mate its been a long time since Ive bought a new reel that wasnt a daiwa and I thought long and hard about it. However it just felt so nice and ticked all the boxes I decided that it was worth the risk.Yesterday did nothing to make me regret my decision the reel performed brilliantly and I had the drag cranked up hard but when the lunges came it still gave a bit of line smoothly and without any drama's.Im sure that it will get a few more sessions to prove itself soon but first impressions are important and yep this reel definately is fighting above its weight.Dont forget too it comes standard with all the blingy bits that fishos rush out to purchase after they buy a reel :laugh: Anyway time will tell if it cuts the mustard.cheerssnapps

Gday Snapps2 excellent fish and a great looking reel... I am relaitively new to this site but have learnt so much about bream fishing on sp's and hb's since being on . I like you have just purchased a Phfueger supreme reel, XT model though ( pov pac ) compliments of Birthday and guidance from our friends @ anglers choice. have had many trips with new outfit without breaking the ice ( Onk ) until last week. A nice bream @ 40 and couldnt quite land a small shoolie probably approx 50 (leader knot broke.... still have lot to learn). this reel blew me away how smooth the drag was and so much control, have never used anything of this calobre and quality before but from now on i will be only investing in quality gear only. nice reel mate .. happy fishing Blighty