I have a question on gathering worms in the nth'n metro area,I was having a fish yesterday and a saw this guy reel in a good size bream.In his keeper net he had another 3 beauties,and while i watched him baiting up i noticed he was using worms that he was keeping in a bucket of mud.They weren't tubies or seaweeds and they didn,t look like bungums or bloodies or squirt worms,ive seen people down the lake using the same worms and i was wondering what they were and where do you get them.I was thinking perhaps they are breeding them and chucking them in the mud to get a bit of flavour into them as they about the size of an earth worm or a tiger worm.I,m not interested in catching bream on worms but i reckon they could be handy for the Y/F and finding seaweeds worms aint easy when you want them.My mate is breeding red compost worms ATM and i,m going to give these a go when they fatten up but i,m thinking that as soon as they hit the salt they are going to cark it cheers brenton

Gday Big B,I reckon they may be sandworms, by far the best bait for bream and yfw, bar none. U can dig em up out of the Port where ever u see that grey mud, dont dig tooo deep as they are usually on the top most layer. Often you will see them below larger rocks in that grey mud.