New Lures Finally Here

A few months ago i wrote a letter to Fishing World magazine telling animal rights activists to Harden Up! ;). Well when i got the December Issue i saw that it was published as star letter of the month :woohoo: and i had won some lures and in the mail last week i got two Rapalas :woohoo:.Cant wait to test them out. :)

Alright here it is:Harden upI Would like to comment on what that animal rights activist Anthony Baxter said in the October issue. If he thinks that fishing is so bad, Why are so many millions of people fishers? Fishing has been a part of life in Australia for 40,000 years. And it has been proven that fish have a high tolerance of pain. An 8/0 circle hook in the mouth of a 12 foot marlin AKA long billed sea kitten, would be no worse than a needle to us. And if he thinks fishing will be banned he has got problems. If fishing was banned can you imagine the uproar that would cause? We have to eat fish to live and some of us choose to catch our own meals. We all can't be vegetarian. People like Anthony needs to understand that fishing has been a part of life and that's how it will be for generations. And there is proof that fish learn when they are caught-they don't get caught again and again as claimed. Anthony Baxter you need to harden up and accept fishing as a part of life. Liam.

Good on you Rangfish. Spot on at every point. Can you imagine how expensive fruit and veg would be if we all became vegans ??And then someone would come along and say we can't grow our own because it's cruel for some random reason... always someone trying to cause problems for others...

Karma point your way Liam, well said.the Pious attitude of many vedgoes and vegans just sh1ts me to tears at times. they claim beef industry contributes to global warming etc.. but do they actually accept the decaying plant matter on the floors of rain forests contributes far more???i mean dont get me wrong... i LOVE vegetarian food....IT GOES GREAT WITH A STEAK!!!!!!