OnkaStompaCompa 5 The Movie.....

The movie is done B) sorry but the lowest i could get the MB down to was 115mb, took 15minutes to download on my net, well worth the wait ;) the movie is 16 minutes long and again was a learning curve for me, i'm going to have to have some sound editing lessons from my mate as i still had trouble with my sound :blush: but i think it will do for this years OnkaStompaCompa 5so please, sit back and enjoy B) cheers chuckPS if you press the Vimeo word it will take you to the best size screen to watch it in ;)

nearly 2000 views yet only 5 reply's :( gee must be a shit movie :blush: was a great day out for a great cause and i think all that attended had a great day B) "THANK YOU" to those that took the time to watch it and then leave comment, much appreciated B) Guess I'll just have to try even harder with my next attempt at a movie ;) cheers chuck

62 views on the vimeo stats so far chuck.I have just got off my throttled internet speed.another brilliant effort. best one yet.did you have the camera on a tripod for most of the footage??was like watching on tv.the only improvement I can see is smoothing the zooming. probably need top notch camera for that though?

reelin wrote:Ranger wrote:Whadda ya expect! He couldn't hobble into the screenshot quick enough! Ha Ha Ranger its funny cos its true!!! Don't take me seriously fellah! I know how much it's gotten you down, and that's the only reason I tried to make a joke of it!Thats all good ranger im over it now! Shit happens then you get over it! ya just get to tha stage where ya cant feel sorry for yourself anymore and move on! it is good to have a joke at your own expense as well! :) Dont worry chuck the video was great especially with all the footage you must have got it would been some hard work editing! keep em up i like watching! you should make a bollywood fishing film next! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Rick wrote:

62 views on the vimeo stats so far chuck.I have just got off my throttled internet speed.another brilliant effort. best one yet.did you have the camera on a tripod for most of the footage??was like watching on tv.the only improvement I can see is smoothing the zooming. probably need top notch camera for that though?

thanks Rick and yes i knew hahah was just having a bit of a go at the lack of response that nearly "All" posts seem to suffer from these days ;) yes it was done on a tripod this time and yes i wasn't completely happy with this one, still suffering with sound problems, there was a few shots i could of merged together a bit better and yes the dreaded zoom, i need to get smoother in that department and also from reading heaps not use zoom too muchi'm getting there though, this hobby has a huge learning curve, the limits are endless, you just have to imagine what you want and then learn how to do it :P again thanks for the commentscheers chuck
Rick wrote:

forgot to mention the 3 frames going during the presentations.made it very interesting to watch.

yes mate i always have that problem, what do i do with the presentations? no one likes sitting through them but they are part of the show and sponsors need to be thanked, i thought i'd try playing around with the 3D function and the 3 screens came in as a great looking toolthe main screen has WB doing the talking while the 2 back screens re-live the day, show all the prize winners and the winners of the comps getting their trophies as WB announces them, the sponsors acknowledged when WB said their name and i read the brain has no trouble taking it all in at once ;) there is 30minutes of footage in the 1 ten minute block ;) you hear the speech while looking at the great day that was just had, keeps everyone happy and a technique i will try to perfect in upcoming movies i have, where a speech is involved, mind you very very time consuming :blink: again thanks for the commentscheers chuck

I just watched the video and was very impressed looks like a good day had by all and a good amount of cash raised for a good cause.I would like to say an excellent job well done by a lot of people behind the scenes at a guess a lot of hours of time put in and we all know that time aint easy to come by know days so again well done by all.Cheers Emu

• 2 weeks later...