soft plastics/ hard body rods

Hi guys and gals! just wondering what your preferences are for soft plastic rods and hard bodied rods? Not so much brands but style ie soft fine tip and medium taper or stiff tip and fast taper? as ill be looking too upgrade but dont want to buy a rod for soft plastics and then find it doesnt stay in contact with the soft plastic s well as my old one or i cant get the right action i want out of it! Thanks for your thoughts Reelin

i use only fast actioned rods for all of my lure fishing. Blades plastics and harbodies, Ive got a luvias rod which Coight sold me for an absolute bargain. The action is rated at extremely fast and its the best rod for breaming ive ever used. My other 2 breamin rods are berkely pro tactics and they are both fast taper love them as well. I am finally happy with all my breamin set ups now. have used phlueger rods and a starlo stick as well these were pretty slow and i hated them. I just feel that with a fast tapered rod you can feel a hell of alot more down at the buisness end and this way i feel that i am workin my lures better. But everyones different and what i like someone else might not. Just a couple of suggestions for ya mate, hope it helped

generally im the same, and prefer rods that are at the crisper, facter actioned end of the spectrum. this said every rod has its place, and when fighting bigger fish on hb's, surface lures and vibes (basically anything with trebles) i have pulled hooks time and time again and since opt to as a rule of thumb fish softer tapered rods for hb's and stiffer, tippier rods for plastics.