Homemade Mully Blade

I have been meaning to have a crack at making some blades for mullies for a while but have been a bit lazy, so after seeing Matt89's home made blades I thought what the hell I'll give it a crack!Here is my first it's a bit over 80mm and a bit over 40mm deep, it's suposed to look a little like a small bream because I noticed last time the mullies where around that the small bream I caught had a lot of large bitemarks on them and there was'nt anything on the market with a deep body and in silver to match the hatch.so here it is it's unproven at this stage but I hope to remedy that soon :)Posted Image

P2230258a.JPG

Nice lure there mate,should be killer.Interesting you say about the Bream with bite marks.I remember catching a 7 kilo fish from the Port about 10 years ago and it was chockas with small Bream when I checked to see what it had been eating when cleaning it, from about the size of your lure,right down to real tiny ones the size of a 10 cent piece.Should be a winner B) .Cheers B)

hi wes80looks like a cracker and should work just fine ive made around 20 now just waiting on the paint to toataly dry then will post a pic i ve got 5 made intended for snapper around the same size going up 2 110 mm i did make one at 150 mm but its too heay for mi gear lol well done agen.cheers matty89