Looking after stuff.

Gday all.A spinal injury has me confined to light duties for a while so I decided to repay the favour to my fishing gear.I'm not game to totally dismantle my reels and give them a service so I kept it to simply giving them a good clean and light touch with the magic INOX.Not content with doing the reels, reel seats, ferrules, etc I moved onto:Leathermans, Swiss Army Knife, lip-grippers, landing net, kayak parts, rod holders, knives, socket sets, ratchet spanner sets, shifting spanners, vise-grips, scissors, pliers & sidecutters & multi-grips, tin-snips, drillbits, Stanley knives, mitre box, bench vise, garden tools, homebrew bottle capper, hose reel, all the hinges inside & outside the house...Friction is almost non-existent at my house, nothing was safe.3 cheers for INOX!Cheers.

Guest shagging

I just pulled appart an old longcast shimano 4000 the other night for a service! (and i mean pulled it ALL a part) it now has to be booked in too see rob at south oz rods lol. I cant put it back together without some grinding noise! hope i have not tottaly stuffed it!But might give it another go on the weekend :laugh::)