Elliston Slamon Comp

samantic01 wrote:

:woohoo: :woohoo: WOOOOHOOOO...wifes given me the nod so im booked for the 16th 17th and 18th of july. Look out for the report. Hope the page is big enough to fit my winning sambo :)

good luck mate.... still trying to work out when im going with a few others....nobody seems to match my shift patttern at the moment, so i might just have to do a lone trip perhaps...so far ive got 2 bros, a bro inlaw, and vb4me all pretty much definates, but none match up for when i can go.we even talking about the whole shift at work heading across... though knowing them, i will be the only one doing serious fishing...
Guest shagging
samantic01 wrote:

rocknev wrote:

sad to say, BUT YOU HAVE MUCH TO LEARN GRASSHOPPERS.....

Yes master. I sense you speak the truth. We have much to learn indeed.For a start we will remember the keys for the boat next time we take it out!!!.. :)
hahahahha lmao great post! :laugh::laugh:
samantic01 wrote:

rocknev wrote:

sad to say, BUT YOU HAVE MUCH TO LEARN GRASSHOPPERS.....

Yes master. I sense you speak the truth. We have much to learn indeed.For a start we will remember the keys for the boat next time we take it out!!!.. :)
hahahhaa...OOPS... i locked my bloody keys in the car the other morning :blush::blush::blush:
SandyWhiting wrote:

Wouldn't mind a trip there me sen soon, we have been talking aboot it too, pack the truck and Zoom Zoom Zoom.. :)

go for it sandy... BUT BE CAREFULL.... its not a beach for kids to be playing, AND NEVER NEVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE WATER... NOT EVEN FOR AN INSTANT.people have drowned in them waters, just by turning around and getting pummeled by a rouge wave.locks well can be very dangerous at times.... the wave you dont see can slam you up against the sharp cliff face in an instant, and unless you have a tight grip, when it recedes, your going with it, as well as all of your fishing gear...many a rod, reel, tackle and everything else you take down there has just disapeared never to be seen again..and it happenes in an instant... even after 5 hrs fishing where you become complacent because the waves are nowhere near where you are sitting.. then from nowhere, it comes... and comes that bloody quick its incredible.

well, i havnt asked or told vb4me or my bro if they are interested ina tripon mondy 28th june, return the following day... them dates work in with all of us with our work roster, so it could be a goer....and dont ya just know it, when we arrive, im reckoning this will be playing on the radio...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ham6vFy8v2I

well it looks like being a goer.... so far my bro is in... just waiting for vb4me to come into phone range so he gets a message.3 people should help cut down on costs thats for sure....around 100 for fuel there and back, camping fees etc etc.. will take all the food and drink we need. somehow i dont think much alcohol will be consumed... hahahaha.... i was telling vb4me, come 8:30 at night, he will be that tired all he will want to do is sleep...the west coast has that effect... you dont get a chance to sit down.... and walking on soft sand is murder on your legs...vb has never been... hes is for an awesome shock....just an overnight trip will do me, anything more and im starting to get sick of it... last year i did 3 single day trips, sure takes it out of you... 4 hr drive there, 10hrs fishing, then 4 hr drive home...