I want to hear about people watching people catching there first fish. Nothing better than watching someones adrenallin pumping. either being the kids or the missus or your mates - they are all special.I were on a boat drifting in the Pt Lowly rip when this noob's line starting peeling off. He thought he was snagged, so just starting winding his overhead (with his drag off) After some educating, he landed an 8kg snapper!! I really thought he was gonna wet himself - he's never been on a boat before-the lucky bastard!!The look on his face was better than me catching any fish any day!!!!

not so much their first fish,but there fish snapper from the rocks... ive been with sandywhiting, vb4me, and snappermania when they got there first rock reds...same as with del, softy and jimmy.and seen mrs scaleytom land 2 cracking salmon...she will next to land a rock red.

I was lucky enough to be with Del and take him to some spots that I knew had trout. The look of enjoyment when he caught his first fish was priceless.When he landed a 46cm fish in a run that I suspected held quality fish, I think I was singing and dancing as much as him.I remember every second of his fight and landing that Brownie.was something I will always remember. :P:P:P:P