its the shit... I swear by it. Not everyone does, but I think its about what you have your best experiences with.If you're looking too offload a chunk of it I'd pay my way for 200 yards of it :PI have it in the 6lb, have bought it the last 2 times I've had to respool. Any knots come out easy, best I've had (not that that's all that many).

Th blue stuff is shithouse for finesse bream fishin when you need to be watchin your line at all times for tiny hits. I used it once and could barley see my bloody line in the water disgusting stuff, but as you said youl be targetting salmon etc so ul be fine. I woulda gone the yellow though for its visibilty.

Ben m wrote:

Th blue stuff is shithouse for finesse bream fishin when you need to be watchin your line at all times for tiny hits. I used it once and could barley see my bloody line in the water disgusting stuff, but as you said youl be targetting salmon etc so ul be fine. I woulda gone the yellow though for its visibilty.

So true mate, in lighter line classes for light stuff this colour would be no good!Im using mine for thumping snapper that hit bloody hard and no need to watch the line. ;);););)