Fiji candy.. (flies)

hey guys, im off to fiji again for a holiday with the wife shorthly, and yes im allowed to take my fishing gear and go fishing twice a day morning and evening while im there, and might even get her to film so i have some footage lol:P and have been bulk tying some flies to go and hammer some GT's, jacks, spanyards, mahimahi and what ever else decides to jump on my line lol.these are the main ones im tying at the moment.last time i cam back missing 40 odd flies, so im going prepared lolfljiflies.jpg

Glad to see those lessons I've been giving you are starting to pay off :evil: :laugh: :laugh: No seriously dude they are coming out nice. Wish it was me going with you' date=' any chance we can just get your wife to stay home and give me her ticket :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: Cheers Darren[/quote']Oh Darren if only you were as pretty as his wife, he would take you...:ohmy: Fishin buddy or good lookin wife. I know the call.
Glad to see those lessons I've been giving you are starting to pay off :evil: :laugh: :laugh: No seriously dude they are coming out nice. Wish it was me going with you' date=' any chance we can just get your wife to stay home and give me her ticket :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: Cheers Darren[/quote']Oh Darren if only you were as pretty as his wife' date=' he would take you...:ohmy: Fishin buddy or good lookin wife. I know the call.[/quote']I'm definately not as pretty as his wife but I fish better than her (well sometimes) so she should stay home.Well that's my pitch and I'm sticking to it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .Cheers Darren

ill be taking a 9# cc loomis glx this time as i got busted up on my 7# last time. i wanna land one of these big fellas. yea some island resorts say no fishing but there is always somewhere to go, or fish of a kayak. the beauty of fly is no-one has realy seen flyfishing there and you can walk around with a rod tube out your back pack and people think its a tripod orsomething. i might paddle to a nearby island and hire a local with a boat for the day for 80 or 90 FJD will see.yeah those polarfiber minnows look cool, that was my first one took me like 20mins to tie. number ive done 6 now and the later ones look sweet. maybe 10min a piece incl the epoxy. waiting form my blue light so i can use the clear goo.lol fishnuts, their realy your flies that i mangled a bit to look like i tied them lol