Barges or Blocks? Where are the fish?

Hi Fisho'sJust wondering what success others have had on either the Barges or Blocks out from O'Sullies? I spent a full day out there on Saturday 25th, but nothing was around besides Doggies and a small Gummy. I've only been fishing the area for a year but am interested in hearing others success stories from these locations.Cheers,B214

Fished the blocks twice last year in december, old salt with me poped my boats cherry with a 52cm red once, nothing the next week.Jager, shark, a gummy or bronzie? barge? Heard of some stonker gummies from there, spoke to a pom last year that threw a 5fter back cos he dint think you could eat them:ohmy:

Fished the blocks twice last year in december' date=' old salt with me poped my boats cherry with a 52cm red once, nothing the next week.Jager, shark, a gummy or bronzie? barge? Heard of some stonker gummies from there, spoke to a pom last year that threw a 5fter back cos he dint think you could eat them:ohmy:[/quote']Too far away. Very distinctive white belly on it though