metro cruise -fish

took the big cat for a spin today first one in 6 months and with 200 ltrs of old fuel on board wasnt heading out to far mainly wanted toburn it of so we left nth haven and spun down to hallet cove way and back once back in local waters we threw the crab nets over and sored 6 keepers and a sheet load of babys in 18ft of water also 5 nice big gar around the 30cm to the beak mark and 1 weedy whiting but more importantly fuel is gone and the beast is ready for the upcoming shark and snapper season :fishing: felt sorry for the crew of a localfishing charter today also it apears the skipper thinks a trip to the norma wreck and then joining 50+ other boats on semi reef counts as good value for a local charter bahahahaha NOT :boot:

exactly what i thought dubs and to make it worse from where i was sitting it looked like he was trying to drift semi reef while dodging all the other boats :unsure: i was going to head out and get a closer look at the name but figured why bother i cant name him anyway haha im sure there would be some other strike hookers that saw the same thing today from close up,semi reef looked like myers car park today but norma only had 2-3 on her...

so it was the crab boat was it,, drifting in between the blokes fishing on the semi reef presumably dropping pots amongst the other boats (nice guy) is this bloke a member of this site because everytime someone posts on here that they got a feed i see his pots there the next time out :whistle: :whistle: by the way got my boat limit of crabs 100nm north of wedge island yesterday :laugh::laugh: